Abigail V. Poole is an Associate who joined Samuel, Sayward & Baler LLC in April 2015. Prior to joining the firm, Attorney Poole practiced in Raynham, Massachusetts at Oalican Law Group, LLC and worked at Fraga Law Office as a paralegal. She received her law degree from New England School of Law and her B.A. cum laude from Mount Holyoke College, where she majored in psychology.
Attorney Poole focuses her practice in estate planning, probate administration, trust administration, prenuptial agreements, and elder law. She is committed to providing compassionate and individualized estate planning services to her clients ranging from 18 to 96. Attorney Poole is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, the Women’s Bar Association Massachusetts Chapter, the Massachusetts Bar Association, and the Massachusetts Forum of Estate Planning Attorneys.
Attorney Poole spends her time outside of work volunteering, exploring hiking trails, camping, and attending theatre productions, festivals, and other cultural events in the New England area.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Elder Law
- Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, Massachusetts, B.A. 2005
Honors: Cum Laude
- New England Law, Boston, Massachusetts, J.D. 2013
- Massachusetts, 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Forum of Estate Planning Attorneys
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Massachusetts Chapter
- Women’s Bar Association, Massachusetts Chapter