Natalene B. Ong is an Associate who joined Samuel, Sayward & Baler LLC in August 2018. Prior to joining the firm, Attorney Ong practiced in Wellesley, Massachusetts at Seegel, Lipshutz & Lo. Attorney Ong focuses her practice in estate planning as well as estate and trust administration.
She received her Master of Laws in Taxation from New York University School of Law, her law degree from Boston College Law School, and her bachelor’s degree from Northwestern University where she majored in political science and psychology.
Attorney Ong lives in Jamaica Plain and serves on the Board of Directors of DOVE (DOmestic Violence Ended), a nonprofit based in Quincy. Her previous charitable work involved preparing pro bono asylum applications and connecting with homeless families through Friends of the Homeless of the South Shore. She enjoys biking and dancing in the city, playing the piano and singing. Among her favorite things are traveling the world and baking and cooking.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, B.A. 2008
- Boston College Law School, Newton, Massachusetts, J.D. 2011
- New York University School of Law, New York, New York, LL.M., Tax Law, 2012
- Massachusetts, 2011
- New York, 2012
- New Jersey, 2014
- Rhode Island, 2014
- Florida, 2019
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Boston Estate Planning Council (BEPC)
- Massachusetts Bar Association (MBA)
- Massachusetts Forum of Estate Planning Attorneys
- Women’s Bar Association (WBA)
- Board of Directors, DOVE – DOmestic Violence Ended (2019 to present)
- Pro Bono Attorney, Asylum Seeker Advocacy Project – ASAP (2017)
- Advocate, Friends of the Homeless of the South Shore (2013 to 2015)
- Pro Bono Attorney, Immigration Legal Advocacy Project (2012 to 2013)