Estate Planning Paralegal
Busy and growing law firm located in Dedham which focuses its practice in the areas of estate planning, estate and trust administration, and elder law seeks an experienced full-time paralegal who enjoys working in a fast-paced and busy environment for an immediate opening.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience drafting estate plan documents including Wills, Powers of Attorney and health care documents;
- Knowledge of and experience with estate administration such as preparing and filing probate forms with the courts;
- Strong attention to detail and proficient proofreading skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and multi-task;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- A team-oriented attitude and professional demeanor;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5 years of professional work experience, with at least 2 years in an estate planning law firm.
- Familiarity with the probate courts and registries of deeds
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat. Familiarity with Clio, WealthDocx and Timeslips a plus.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to Marcy Kadlec at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full-time