Experienced Estate Planning and Probate Attorney
Samuel, Sayward & Baler LLC – Dedham, MA
Dedham law firm which concentrates its practice in the areas of Estate Planning, Elder Law and Estate and Trust Administration seeks a motivated, goal-oriented estate planning attorney with significant experience who wants to build a long-term career in a collegial team atmosphere. Join a busy, established and growing practice with the prospect for future partnership!
The right candidate will
- Have a valid license to practice law in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Pass a background check
- Have the expertise and experience to meet with and advise clients regarding estate planning (including using trusts for tax and asset protection planning) and estate and trust administration matters
- Have excellent communication skills – both oral and written
- Have strong organizational skills and be able to work independently, efficiently and productively while handling a large number of matters
- Value and deliver the highest quality work and client service
A strong estate tax background is a plus
The position entails
- Independently meeting with estate plan clients, making recommendations and securing representation
- Preparing drafting instructions for estate plan documents for paralegals
- Reviewing and editing draft estate plan documents
- Meeting with clients to review and explain their estate plan
- Preparing trust funding instructions
- Independently meeting with clients regarding probate and trust administration matters, advising clients and managing such matters through the administration process with the assistance of experienced paralegals
- Preparing Massachusetts and federal estate tax returns
- Writing articles/blog posts for website
This position also provides an opportunity to engage in networking and marketing activities to develop your own referral sources and client base.
The salary for this position will be commensurate with experience and expertise.
Job Type: Full-time, in-person