Law Firm Administrator
Busy, friendly estate planning law firm in Dedham seeks full-time office administrator. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, possesses excellent organizational skills, and has the ability to handle a variety of tasks on a daily basis. We are looking for a team player who embodies the firm values: expertise, quality service, professionalism, reliability/dependability, and collegiality.
- Scheduling and calendar management for four (4) attorneys, including educating potential clients about the firm and our processes.
- Maintaining annual membership renewals and attorney registrations, as well as seminar and CLE registrations
- Managing new and existing vendor relationships.
- Manage firm marketing activities, including organization of marketing activities and updating mailing lists.
- Supervising and training administrative staff
- Coordinating office activities and operations to ensure efficiency and compliance with company policies
- Backup to receptionist (answer phone, greet and seat clients,)
- Support attorneys and paralegal staff with respect to administrative tasks.
- Be the office go-to person
- Prior law office experience required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail oriented with the ability to handle a variety of tasks on a daily basis.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Outlook and Excel required.
- Experience with Constant Contact, Time Slips and Clio a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a friendly, professional demeanor.
- Ability to take direction, work independently and complete tasks efficiently.
Qualified candidates should e-mail cover letter (including salary requirements) and resume to SSBllc202@gmail.com