As we begin to return to some semblance of normalcy, including conducting in person meetings in our office, our primary concern remains the safety of our clients, our team members and anyone else coming into the office. Please read the following carefully before coming into the office and contact us if you have any questions.
- When coming to the office for a meeting, please call the office upon arrival and before coming upstairs to ensure adequate social distancing while in the office.
- Everyone entering the office must wear a face mask (masks are available for client use, if needed).
- Upon entering the office, you will be asked to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before being seated in the conference room.
- Please respect social distancing measures when seated in the conference room.
- All contact surfaces in the conference room are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized following each appointment.
Before coming to our office, we request that you ask yourself the following questions and if you answer YES to any question, please re-schedule your appointment.
- Do you feel unwell? Do you have a fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat, or are you experiencing shortness of breath or difficulty breathing? Recent loss of taste or smell?
- To the best of your knowledge have you been in close proximity to any individual who has recently tested positive for COVID-19?
- Do you have any reason to believe you or anyone in your household has been exposed to or acquired COVID-19?