Estate planning is essential to achieving any family’s or individual’s asset protection and asset transfer goals. Families that own businesses face unique planning challenges that are best addressed by attorneys with skill and experience in integrated business succession, retirement, and estate planning.
s chosen successors, including:
- Planning for the retirement, disability or death of a business owner
- Assistance in identification of business successors
- Assistance in formulation and articulation of personal, emotional, and financial business goals
- Planning for estate and gift tax implications of succession plans
- Planning to provide liquidity for the payment of estate taxes to avoid the need to sell business assets
- Planning for the gradual transfer of ownership and control of the business to heirs or successor owners in a tax-wise manner
- Creation of employee or family member buy-out plans
Drafting and implementation of business succession plans.
Coordination with the business owner’s financial and tax advisors
To schedule an appointment contact Samuel, Sayward & Baler LLC by phone at 781/461-1020 or by email using our Contact form.