Choosing a long-term care facility is an important decision. Nursing homes, assisted living facilities and other care centers provide various levels of health care and living environments. In addition to deciding which facility is best suited for your loved one, it is important to learn about the options available to pay for that care.
Long-term care services can be expensive. Individuals may pay privately for those services, obtain long-term care insurance coverage, or seek eligibility for public benefits to pay for care. If you anticipate the need for long-term care services for yourself or a family member in the near future, our attorneys are knowledgeable about long term care, and can help you:
- Understand the types of services available
- Understand the different payment options
- Review the available options and determine which option or combination of options works best for your situation
- Navigate the often-frustrating and confusing Medicaid application process if you are eligible for public benefits to pay for long-term care
- Review care facility contracts or long-term care insurance policies you have purchased or are considering purchasing
To schedule an appointment contact Samuel, Sayward & Baler LLC by phone at 781/461-1020 or by email using our Contact form.